• Keeping in line with its strategy of “Always a step ahead in technology” Elecon presents -answer to industry needs. The gears has been developed keeping in mind the industry requirements. and offers greater flexibility and advantages and presents a wide range of Features:
• Higher torque ratings
• Suitable for numerous applications
• Various sealing options available
• Different cooling options
• Design Helical & Bevel Helical
• Sizes 19
• Gear Stages 1 to 4 stages
• Power Ratings Upto 4700 KW
• Gearbox ratio 1.25 to 710
• Nominal Torques Upto 4,80,000/-
• Mounting Positions Horizontal & Vertical
• Because it answers the purpose with fewer but more versatile parts (high degree of standardization and the use of common parts size to size gives optimum availability and short delivery times)
• Because the sizes encompass smaller ranges and also the permissible torque with increasing size are in smaller bands
• Because it offers more advantages owing to
• Faster delivery times
• More variable and universal possible applications and
• Greater standardization of the series (mass production from a construction kit)
• The power tables apply to normal conditions, i.e., drive by an electric motor, smooth operation, operation for eight hours per day, 2.5-fold starting torque relative to catalogue performance PN,100% duration of operation, ambient temperature 20Deg C.
• Power for intermediate speeds can be interpolated linearly.
• Higher drive speeds than indicated and selection as finite-fatigue strength gears on request.
• Reinforced bearings are Optional for heavy external forces (e.g. output drive by pinion).