• ELIGN Gear coupling consists of hubs with multi crowned teeth at Flank, tip and teeth. ELIGN Gear coupling is a simple, compact and light unit for transmitting the same power when compared to the couplings of similar capacity available in the market.
• The ELIGN Gear couplings are manufactured in Elecon’s state of the art technology manufacturing plant on precision CNC machines. The new series of Gear couplings has a technology superiority compared with the other gear coupling available in the market. The usage of high quality material and workmanship is built-in-feature of ELIGN Gear couplings.
• A Gear Coupling is used to join two rotating shafts for efficient transmission of mechanical power. Although the shafts are accurately aligned at the time of installation, it is likely that during the operation the alignment may get disturbed due to setting of foundation, thermal expansion, shaft deflection, wearing out of other parts, improper maintenance and many more reasons. Due to this unavoidable misalignment occurring during the operation a gear coulping provides a better solution to compensate or minimise the effect of misalignment.
• The gear Couplings are therefore idealy suited for wide range of application in the entire field of drive technology
• ED – With double housing 130 to 110000 0.136 to 115.19
• ER – With one end rigid
• ET – With spacer
• EV – For vertical application
• ES – With single housing
• ELIGN Gear coupling consists of hubs with multi crowned teeth at Flank, tip and chamfering on teeth.
• The hub teeth are manufactured on CNC machine. The hub is the heart of any gear coupling and a superior design and tooth profile of the hub enables the gear coupling to operate satisfactorily under all operating conditions with increased reliability and long life.
• The multi crowned teeth also reduce the alignment adjustment and improve the load carrying capacity of the teeth. the basklash between the teeth is minimial due to multi-crown tooth design. This is where ELIGN gear coupling scores over other gear coupling available in the market.
• ELIGN gear coupling is a simple, compact and light unit for transmitting the same power when compered to the couplings of similar capacity available in the market. It is manufactured out of tested quality forged carbon steel and passes through a number of quality checks.
• Each half of the ELIGN gear coupling is interchangeble with any of other half, of same size of coupling.